St. Isidore School utilizes SMART Tuition Service, a third party tuition collection firm, to handle our tuition payments.
When you set up your account, you have several options to choose from:
- Receive a monthly mailed statement to be paid by check
- Auto debit your bank account, no fee involved
- Automatically charge your credit card, with a 2.65% convenience fee applied
All families must enroll in the SMART Tuition Service to make their tuition payments.
Flexible Payment Options
There are three tuition payment plans to choose from. Please be aware that there is a fee charged by SMART for this service.
- 1 payment plan – one time in full before start of school year. There is no fee for this option.
- 2 payment plan – pay half in July and half in November. There is an annual SMART fee of $35 for this option. Payment date options are the 10th or 20th of each month.
- 10 payment plan – 10 monthly installments beginning in July through April. There is an annual SMART fee of $35 for this option. Payment date options are the 10th or 20th of each month.
Please note, there will be late fees applied for an outstanding balance and a bank fee charged if they are unable to debit your bank account as scheduled.
Why Electronic Payments
As a private Catholic school, we are constantly looking for ways to hold expenses down and to concentrate our available resources on our primary mission of education.
The SMART system is very user friendly and is just like the online banking and bill payment services that most of our families are already familiar with and utilize.
Top Advantages of SMART for Families
- Payments can be made via direct debit, i.e. electronic funds transfer (EFT) or a major credit card.
Private & Secure
- SMART is in compliance with the latest financial and internet security standards for reduced risk of identity theft.
- Parent “dashboards” enable you to check balances, pay in advance, and change personal or banking information any time of day.
- The Business Office spends less time on payment processing and more time facilitating parents’ requests for information and assistance.
- Electronic communications eliminating the need for stamps and checks to support “go-green” initiatives.